7/23/2009

Avatar

Oh yes. I'm sure all we Avatar fans have wondered, "Why? Why for Pete's sake did they make just 2 Avatar sets?!" I wasn't even a fan then, so I have 0 Avatar sets. Allow me to quote (but with a few changes):

"Just when [I] needed them most, they vanished."

Too bad it probably won't turn out like this:

"Years passed, and my brother and I found the new Avatar [sets.]

I mean, who wouldn't want a Sandbender's vehicle? I even have an idea for one (complete with minifigures)!

Too bad. (Sniff sniff.) There won't be a happy ending to this story.

Probably.

Unless someone convinced the Lego company into making more sets, just in time for the live-action movie!

Wahoo! How cool would that be!

P.S. If you have an Avatar set and you aren't particularly an Avatar fan, please send it to me. I would appreciate it.