10/01/2009

BIRTHDAY!

My birthday was yesterday. And let me tell you:

IT
WAS
GREAT!

Let's see what I got:

My custom Light Steampunk Cruiser set (it also came with an apple, a croissant, a letter, a metal detector, a ruby, and a greenish-yellow gem I added)
The Troll Battle Pack (to go with my Dwarf Battle Pack)
My custom minifigs: Alien (from the Area 51 poster,) Steampunk Boy (for the steampunk cruiser,) a secret character (you'll find out,) and a horse, all from a website called Reasonably Clever and a guy named Christopher Doyle
A subscription to Brickmaster Magazine, and with this issue, Click the scarabax beetle
Two little Worker (or something, you know, the ones with the little bitty cement mixers) sets which came as free gifts; seeing as the Battle pack and my custom stuff came separately, they gave us one in each pack. So we got two.
A cool Steampunk shirt from shirt.woot.com
An Lego online gift certificate
Two Walmart gift cards
Cash
A stick of Juicy Fruit gum (I love Juicy Fruit!!)

Pictures soon!